I will soon become a media addict — Moyo Lawal
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, recently made an interesting revelation which seems to have gotten most media personalities anxiously anticipating. The junk-in-the-trunk actress who has over time been radically avoiding the press or any form of media publicity has now indicated her interest and inclination to the media.
While appreciating the media for their support all through her career so far in a social media post, Moyo assured the media and her fans of her readiness and willingness to begin granting interviews from the media. Moyo Lawal
“I woke up with this huge grin on my face and I just wanted to thank the people responsible for it. You, yes you, thank you so much everyone for giving me so many amazing challenging opportunities in not just acting but in music, fashion, hosting, etc. It's ironic that I have always run for cover from publicity (still do, but working on it, before you know it, I will become a social media addict who is seen everywhere, granting every single interview, she is called for and not called for).
It is this same publicity that I shy away from so much that has given me so much, I'm guessing, the time has come to actually embrace it, feed it and actually enjoy it.
Anyways, this is just me thanking the press, the blogs, the lovers and the non lovers, thank you. Trending frenzy doesn't scare me anymore, I think I have finally grown that thick skin that everyone keeps asking me to grow, and it sure took me forever though”, she wrote.
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021