Read What Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, Said About President Buhari
On same issue of subsidy removal, the controversial actress lauded President Muhammadu Buhari, saying describing him as one of the most honest leaders in the country.
Caroline waded into the recent removal of fuel subsidy, which has seen the price of petrol rise to N145 per litre.
The actress called on Nigerians to be patient with the president, noting that change does not happen overnight.
On her Instagram account @carolynahutchings, the actress wrote: “The moment you can accept your mistakes and be HONEST about it, then there will be a solution.”
“Change does not happen overnight. To be born again you must confess your sins and accept your mistakes to put the devil to shame.
“Respect to Mr. President. We still have honest leaders. Nigeria is going to be great. Be patient and pray harder,” Caroline added.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi