ADVAN Press Release
The Advertisers Association of Nigeria (ADVAN), an umbrella body that represents the collective interest of advertisers in Nigeria Is set to host its annual awards for marketing excellence on 29th October 2016 at the Shell Hall Muson Center, Onikan Lagos.
The guest speaker for this year's award is the C.E.O of Airtel Nigeria, Mr. Segun Ogunsanya.
The nominees for the 2016 ADVAN Awards will be announced and awarded on the event day. In total, 80 brands submitted their entries for the opportunity to win 39 awards in the 13 categories available
The new categories included in the 2016 awards are “Public Sector category” and “Marketing on a Shoe-String category”. This year's award committee is headed by Mr. Franco Maria Maggi, Marketing Director of Nigeria Breweries who has been tasked with the responsibility of organising a world class event and has therefore been working tirelessly not to fall short of expectations.
The ADVAN Awards ceremony will begin at 5.00pm on Saturday, 29th October in the Shell Hall, and include presentations of awards in the various categories, speech by the guest speaker, music, and others.
The ADVAN Awards 2016 entries are judged by Mr. Ikechi Odigbo, Managing Director DDB Lagos and Vice President Association of Advertising Agencies of Nigeria (AAAN) as the Chairman alongside other seasoned professional within the MarCom value chain.
For information on the ADVAN Awards, visit www.advanawardsng.com or www.advertisernigeria.com
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu