Inside Orobasa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu’s Grand Wedding
Orobasa Igbinedion and Umar Mantu started their wedding celebrations a week ago in the bride's home state of Edo and continued over the weekend with the Kamu, Durbar and the wedding dinner at the iconic International Conference Center in Abuja.
With entertainment provided by the best in the industry and a stunning wedding dress that is far beyond the reach of most brides, here are photos from the jaw-dropping lavish wedding, rumoured to have cost up to N100 million.
Traditional wedding photos
SEE: Orobosa Igbinedion stuns in Ralph and Russo couture dress for her wedding
For their wedding dinner, Orobasa wore a Ralph & Russo dress, while her maids of honour Nenesi Ibru and Tania Omotayo were stunning at her side.
The Durbar – a 300-horse procession where the groom and his men rode from Asokoro to Maitama, the bride's family home.
The bride joined the groom side-by-side, both on camels.
Maids of honour
The finale will be in Johannesburg, South Africa very soon.
Image Credit: Instagram, #Umora2016
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B