Bribery Scandal: Ali Baba Slams Fayose Over Allegations Leveled Against First Lady, Aisha Buhari
Celebrity comedian, Ali Baba has reacted to the allegations leveled against the Nigerian First Lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari by Ekiti State’s Governor Ayodele Fayose.
The controversial governor last month alleged that, Aisha Buhari is a wanted fugitive in the United States of America over a bribery scandal.
However, Mrs Buhari’s latest Instagram post was definitely unexpected and a slap on the face. As if that was not bad enough, the ace comedian decided to rub it in by sharing the same photo via his Instagram page.
He captioned: “Is that not the same Mrs Buhari that is wanted? They will soon arrest her… Or is that not what one South West Governor told us? We are watching… Or she now has First Lady immunity? Wetin me I know SEF”
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu