Oritse Femi’s Younger Brother Now a Philippine Marine Captain
When one has a good family supporting each others growth then joy will surely come in the morning as an individual growth will turn out to be the family's joy.
Unlike some families that will be praying for each other's downfall, singer, Oritse Femi, has been able to contribute his quota to the growth of his family and things have been working out fine for them.
The good news from the home of the singer is that there is jubilation in the air as his younger brother, Ekele Bola, is now a certified Philippine Marine Captain.
Oritse Femi may have come from a polygamous home, but he has been able to ensure that he unites and support the family especially since the demise of his father and rather than express hate for each other, they have grown to appreciate each other's struggles.
- Adonko Bitters unveils Jim Iyke, Uti Nwachukwu, Vi
- US Based Nigerian Model Rocks 6ft Long Wig
- Ace artistes Smith Nnebe, Funny Bruno sign managem
- Nigerian Model, Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African
- Big Brother's Mike Edwards & Wife Perri On Glam Af
- Mercy Johnson’s The Legend of Inikpi becomes Nolly
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir