Oritse Femi’s Younger Brother Now a Philippine Marine Captain
When one has a good family supporting each others growth then joy will surely come in the morning as an individual growth will turn out to be the family's joy.
Unlike some families that will be praying for each other's downfall, singer, Oritse Femi, has been able to contribute his quota to the growth of his family and things have been working out fine for them.
The good news from the home of the singer is that there is jubilation in the air as his younger brother, Ekele Bola, is now a certified Philippine Marine Captain.
Oritse Femi may have come from a polygamous home, but he has been able to ensure that he unites and support the family especially since the demise of his father and rather than express hate for each other, they have grown to appreciate each other's struggles.
- Ghana Based Nigerian, Hon. Victor Ngumah Celebrate
- Snippets of the first ever OAPs night out party in
- Teni Performs As International Beauty Queen Christ
- Erica Nlewedim Set To Take The Industry, Fresh Fro
- Mercy Johnson-Okojie bags multi-million naira endo
- DanielEtim-Effiong, Akah Nnani, Belinda Effah, Kay
- Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Flashes heavy cle
- Funmi Iyanda’s adaptation of ‘Walking with Shadows