Anne Welsh Birthday, Sickle Cell & Eid Al-Fitr Message
On my birthday I want to share my thankfulness for life with all the sickle cell warriors and their carers out there. When I was first diagnosed with the disease at 6 months old, my parent were confused not knowing what the future will hold. They were advised that I might not live past 21 but I guess, Almighty God is the only deciding factor. With love, happiness and peace in ones life anything is possible. I toast my glass to you all. I feel truly blessed.
I also wish my fellow brothers and sisters, joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion of Eid!
For updates on my sickle cell advocacy and more, please visit
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows