Blossom Chukwujekwu Feels Sorry For Male Actors Who Have Refused To Marry
Nollywood actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu is willing to keep his wife to the numerous female fans who love him. He said that his wife is more important to him and feels so sorry for the male actors who have refused to get married because they want to enjoy the warmth of their female fans.
'My wife is more important than any other thing you can think of. The Bible says, 'He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. I feel sorry for those who say they don't want to get married because they are scared of losing their female fans. They do not know that they are postponing their day of favour.' He said
'I think female fans will respect you more when you get married. That is not to say you should get married for the wrong reasons. It is only okay to get married after you might have found the right person.' He takes his stance, 'It's not impossible to be a born-again Christian and still be an entertainer. It is very possible because believing in Christ is sustained by constant study of the word of God.' Adding 'If you ask other actors, they will tell you that the s3x never really happens, so you have to act like a professional. I think it's unprofessional for you get aroused on set. You should be disciplined enough to control yourself and focus on the task at hand.' .
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021