“My Colleagues Are Afraid Of Me -Klint Da Drunk
Comedian Klint Da Drunk was recently alleged by some people that he is not doing well in his career because he spends a lot of time playing video games. Well, it is obvious Klint got offended, because in a recent chat with Punch, he justifies this claims!
“Now they say I would have gone far in my career if not for my love for computer games. It is this same set of comedians that went around telling people that I live in Abuja so that I will not be getting Lagos shows. My colleagues want to run me down, let them feel free. It is because they are afraid of me; they feel that if they run me down I won't survive it. I am a gadget lover, that is the truth. Everyone knows that whenever I walk into a gadget shop the people there want me to educate them about some of their gadgets. Isn't it better that I am a sucker for video games than a sucker for smoking igbo, marijuana?”
“They have cliques but that does not bother me because it doesn't affect my career. God still chases away flies for a tailless cow. So, I'm not complaining”.
Click the link below to go to...
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume