Miss Gbagada Beauty Pageant International To Hold In Sept.
The Avatar communications have begun preparations towards hosting the 2016 edition of the annual Miss Gbagada Beauty Pageant International.
Open to ypung ladies from the age of 18 and above, the pageant will hold on Saturday, September 3rd, 2016 in Lagos.
According to the Managing Director and CEO of De Avatar Communication, organiser of the event, Ms. Adetutu Jasanya, the pageant which arguably has become the biggest locality beauty pageant in Nigeria promises to eclipse the previous year editions as winners will walk away with fantastic prizes, empowerment, and skill development opportunities. The winner will also participate in several other local and international pageants as well as travel abroad on holiday.
“Gbagada LCDA continues to excel in all the sectors. This is our own way of leveraging on the peace, work, empowerment and security which exists in the LCDA by providing world-class entertainment and beauty pageant that meets international standard”, Adetutu averred.
Miss Gbagada beauty Pageant International promises to showcase the most beautiful young women in Nigeria with three of them coming out tops to clinch the winning prizes.
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw