Miss Gbagada Beauty Pageant International To Hold In Sept.
The Avatar communications have begun preparations towards hosting the 2016 edition of the annual Miss Gbagada Beauty Pageant International.
Open to ypung ladies from the age of 18 and above, the pageant will hold on Saturday, September 3rd, 2016 in Lagos.
According to the Managing Director and CEO of De Avatar Communication, organiser of the event, Ms. Adetutu Jasanya, the pageant which arguably has become the biggest locality beauty pageant in Nigeria promises to eclipse the previous year editions as winners will walk away with fantastic prizes, empowerment, and skill development opportunities. The winner will also participate in several other local and international pageants as well as travel abroad on holiday.
“Gbagada LCDA continues to excel in all the sectors. This is our own way of leveraging on the peace, work, empowerment and security which exists in the LCDA by providing world-class entertainment and beauty pageant that meets international standard”, Adetutu averred.
Miss Gbagada beauty Pageant International promises to showcase the most beautiful young women in Nigeria with three of them coming out tops to clinch the winning prizes.
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer