Bello Edu 2016 Fashion Collection To Debut At Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2016
Ghana, June 27, 2016 – BelloEdu, the fashion brand designed to amplify esteem and lust for life, launches their new 2016 collection and will be the only Ghanaian fashion house showcasing at African Fashion Week Nigeria 2016 from 1 – 3 July in Lagos, Nigeria.
Dubbed BLOOM II, the new 2016 collection represents an attitude that is both daring and expressive yet pays homage to the dual Ghanaian & Nigerian heritage of Alima Bello, the Creative Director & Founder of BelloEdu. Subtle and feminine, the prêt-à-porter collection combines the beauty of delicate laces with luxurious fabrics such as cotton & silk, to produce a distinctive style.
BelloEdu's philosophy is to be present wherever function meets great esthetics so it is no surprise that they will be showcasing their new 2016 collection at Africa Fashon Week Nigeria 2016. Africa Fashion Week Nigeria has a reputation for being a meeting point of luxury and innovation in the African fashion industry.
“I am excited about the opportunity to present my new collection at Africa Fashion Week Nigeria. It is a perfect fit with the mood of the collection which is happiness. The ability to present new work to stakeholders in the African fashion industry is rewarding for Bello | Edu,” says Alima Bello.
African Fashion Week Nigeria is a premier social enterprise that provides a platform for Nigerian and international fashion designers. Nigeria's population is over 180 million and is one of the largest fashion industries on the African continent.
Debuting in 2014, BelloEdu was nominated for 2015 Ghana Fashion Award Emerging Fashion Brand. Each piece is designed for versatility but stays true to structure and form taking into consideration the five pillars of the brand: Passion, Conservation, Timelessness, Functionality and Joie de Vivre. Learn more about BelloEdu at Belloedu.com .
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu