Toyin Lawani and Lord Triggs's relationship seems intact…see why
For a while now, rumor has been making rounds that the duo are no more together due to some differences.
But it appears like the duo really has been on a low key, as they barely attend functions together.
This was making the rumor seems real, but who knows it might just be a joint decision or they recently made up.
Yesterday being father's day, the entrepreneur took to her page to share photos of her son and Lord Triggs as she wished him a happy father's day.
She showered praises on him as she described him as the best dad on planet earth. Such compliment doesn't just come by; to get such a compliment must mean he earned it.
Lord Triggs who is still into music, has been breaking grounds in his career, trying to prove people who saw him as a gold digger wrong.
In her words: " happy fathers day to the one and only amazing dad on the planet, i can see you guys having fun, blessed."
- Pretty Mike stuns in Yomi Causal’s latest Collecti
- Pretty Diva Ada Oge Eke Celebrates Birthday With S
- Mother Of First Class Beauty Queen, Ndidi MbagwuMa
- Simi, Harrysong, Skibii set to perform at Presiden
- BSTAN Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadoria
- Woman Of Steel! Yemi Alade Covers Guardian Life
- You are a witch – Dumelo’s wife blast fan
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n