I Wish I Could Still Play Football but It is Too Late for Me…Sexy Steel Ponders
Singer, Sexy Steel, was one of the guest celebrity who graced the tribute match played in memory of Super Eagles striker, Jude Ighalo's late father and as usual, he showed some nice skills at the Ajegunle pitch.
As fans turn out to cheer the star studded match with heavy security, Sexy Steel, stood pondering how far he would have gone if he were a footballer.
He explained that his first love has always been football but he also found solace in music and decided to go for.
In his words, “My first love, I wish I could turn back the hands of time but no more time.”
Aside just being a musician, Sexy Steel is also a fashion designer and a barber who is well adored in his environment.
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot