The World is Counting How Many Wives I have Lost…Jide Kosoko Speaks
Bereaved Nollywood actor, Jide Kosoko, is still in shock about the death of his wife, Henrietta, who died on Monday, June 6, 2016 after a brief illness.
Jide, who has been receiving various visitors at their home who have come to pay condolence with the family explained to Encomium magazine that he is still in shock and never believed the sad news because he was not at home when his wife died.
He stated that he was at an event on Monday when a friend tolded him to check the internet and he felt it was just mere rumour until he later found out it was true.
In his words, “I went to a particular event on Monday (June 6), I was not aware that my wife was dead until the person that was with me asked me to check the rumours flying around the social media about my wife's death. I referred to it as rumour because I still didn't believe, if not until I confirmed it myself. I don't know how to explain the situation. It is an unimaginable loss.”
While lamenting in tears, the actor unknowingly voiced out in his Yoruba language that this is the third wife about to be buried, what will the world say.
“Iyawo keta; se awon aye oni ma ka fun mi? (This is the third wife I have lost, won't people be counting and keeping records”), he said.
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From
- Wizkid Announces Break From Music