Dele Momodu Reacts to Davido’s quote ‘Dele na my Boy’
Mr. Dele Momodu has finally spoken about the issue he has with Davido. If you recall, sometime this year, Davido called the entertainer his boy in his song, and during his trip to Dubai recently, he made a jest about the entertainer by calling him his boy also.
Joy News had a brief chat with the veteran journalist and this is what he has to say about that particular line, 'Dele na my boy'
"Fans can mislead people sometimes. Well that's what most music artistes all over the world do. He is using it to sell his album. He wants to sell his records, so he had to create controversy, to make that happen. I don't know why you are talking about it now, as far as I'm concerned, he is just selling his records, because I don't think David will see me face to face and call me his boy. I'm his father. I'm comfortable with that, I can't fight my own child and we are also connected for life through that child (Imade). He called me his boy; do I look like any body's boy? No!” He said.
However, the artiste doesn't seem like he would be dropping that line any time soon, as it appears he is enjoying every bit of the controversy.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For