Runtown Part Ways With Eric Manny Records
This is not the best of times for Runtown, who has parted ways with his record label, Eric Manny Records. The love story of the singer and the label has blown up in flames as the two trade blames on who is responsible for their love lost.
Billionaire businessman, Okwudili Umenyiora, who owns the label has already gotten a court injunction that has stopped the singer from performing on any platform until things are settled in court. This injunction will definitely hit Runtown in the very hard way, because he is not going to sing until he is asked to do so.
However, Runtown has asked his lawyer to write to Eric Manny Records. In the letter, the singer is claiming that the label is threatening his life and extorting him since he never got his payment and royalties from performances, ring-back tunes and others.
He claimed he is no longer owning the label after he returned all that was given to him when he signed with them in 2014. Runtown decided to follow his passion for music in 2007, but took it up professionally in 2010 when he recorded his debut single, 'Party like it's 1980'. He later moved back to Lagos with Phyno and they were both mentored by J Martins .J martins introduced him to Timaya who hereafter showed him the ropes of the Nigerian music industry.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges