Annie Idibia Invites Lawyers to Fight Over Child Brutalised by Step-mum
Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia, being a mother sure knows the pains all mothers go through during child labour and as such, feels that children should not be made to go through pains no matter what.
Recently, a story of a 21 months old boy who was brutalized by his step mum emanated and it got many wondering what kind of a mother could do that to a child that knows nothing.
This 21 month old boy based in Kano was brutalized by his step mum in the worst way.She cut off his private part, broke his arms, his legs, cut his tongue, Injured him in the eye, his feet and other parts of his body.
According to Annie, “This broke my heart !!!! Sad. Hurt how can humans be this wicked! His “Stepmom” did this to him ,broke his 2 legs,arms, cut off his tongue and God knows what else is broken,what could he have done that was so bad. An innocent child who is still learning how to even speak ,a child that needs love and protection. God!this kid is even a few months younger than my 2yrs old daughter, I can't get this child off my mind and the trauma this little toddler is going through. Please am calling on all Legal Practitioners, human right lawyers, to join and let's get justice for Musa. The monster who did this to him must be put behind bars and Punished!!! Heard he has a senior sister too. Please should be taken out of the reach of her wicked step mom and back to her mother. Also heard the boy father is busy defending his wife that she didn't mean it. Please ,such evil should be dealt with! Thank you angels of hope foundation for letting us know and everyone else's trying to get help for Musa!God bless you.”
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu