Why Tonto Dikeh Missed First Music Performance At BON Awards
It was a big disappointment for those who had thronged the Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS), Lagos, Auditorium, venue of the just concluded Best Of Nollywood (BON) Awards held on Sunday, November 11, 2012. Before the day, there have been much anticipation by many hoping to see the controversial actress mount the stage for her fist performance as a music act.
Tonto's acting prowess has never been in doubt, but since the release of her controversial singles 'Hi' and 'Itz Ova', which hit over 3million downloads online with 24hours, her skill as a music performer has not yet been put to test.
So, it was in that expectation many attended the awards ceremony to judge Tonto as a performer and an entertainer, as D'Banj is fondly referred to.
According to what a source close to Tonto hinted Nollywoodgists.com on why she missed out at the event, the Ikwere, Rivers State-born actress was said to have been absent at the event due to a missed flight.
Nollywoodgists.com learnt that Tonto missed her flight that would have connected her to Lagos from Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State.
As a result, she couldn't make it down to the Nollywood awards event, which resulted in her not making her first performance as a singer.
For those who want to see Tonto make her first performance as a singer, they will have to wait further.
Click the link below to go to...
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive