Femi Fani-Kayode’s Fiancée Precious Speaks Up for the First Time Since His Arrest
Since Economic and Financial Crimes Commission arrested Fani-Kayode, who was the spokesman for the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation for allegedly receiving N840m during the build-up to the 2015 presidential election his fiance has been quiet.
EFCC last week obtained a fresh remand order from a Lagos Magistrate's Court to hold the ex-minister for another 21 days.
All of this though is not pulling Precious down though as she just shared her photo on her Instagram to celebrate her big day with the caption; "I just want to thank you for your love and many blessings Jesus . I can't complain, can't be mad, can't be broken and will never feel pain cos being made from your image and likeness I am Awesome . My days are blessed and already written, my Joy and expectations will never be cut off, I shall fulfil my destiny. HappyBirthdaySnowwhite."
Femi and Precious welcomed a baby boy and the politician's first son in February this year.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere