The Rogue Man - Urban Series Spring/Summer 2016 Collection
Fast rising Nigerian designer, Rogue Inc recently unveiled his spring/summer 2016 collection 'The Rogue Man - Urban Series'.
According to the creative director, Sadiq Adams, 'the street style collection epitomizes the man that hustles hard and enjoys life, all in style. It represents the brand's community 'rogue nation' and what it stands for which is to be limitless; going beyond your limits to actualise your dreams.'
The outright use of black and gold is a representation of the brand, black and gold being our trademark colours.
The lookbook features urban pieces ranging from hats, t-shirts, scoop necks, hoodies to bomber jackets.
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu