Popular Nollywood actor returns to acting, after surviving brutal physical attack
Veteran actor, Harry Anyanwu, was attacked on his way from a movie set in Enugu state by hoodlums on the 11th of December 2015.
It was said that the hoodlum mounted a blockage and attacked the actor with an axe, inflicting injuries on his right leg.
This resorted to him leaving the movie scenes for while. With love from love ones, the actor has recovered and back to what he loves doing.
Though, he is still moving with the aid of a wheel chair, as the leg is still in bandage, but he not willing to let his accident deprive him of his passion for acting.
He shared the good news on his page earlier today, with a photo of him on set. He wrote: "Finally I am back on set like I never left. Thanks to all my noble fans & friends who showed me unprecedented love & support through my ordeal. To God be the glory. One love Naija."
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte