Popular Nollywood actor returns to acting, after surviving brutal physical attack
Veteran actor, Harry Anyanwu, was attacked on his way from a movie set in Enugu state by hoodlums on the 11th of December 2015.
It was said that the hoodlum mounted a blockage and attacked the actor with an axe, inflicting injuries on his right leg.
This resorted to him leaving the movie scenes for while. With love from love ones, the actor has recovered and back to what he loves doing.
Though, he is still moving with the aid of a wheel chair, as the leg is still in bandage, but he not willing to let his accident deprive him of his passion for acting.
He shared the good news on his page earlier today, with a photo of him on set. He wrote: "Finally I am back on set like I never left. Thanks to all my noble fans & friends who showed me unprecedented love & support through my ordeal. To God be the glory. One love Naija."
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere