Why Some People Spread False Rumours About Me- Yul Edochie Reveals
Following his success and career, lots of false rumours have been spread about popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie.
Last week, it was reported that he has a terrible accident, this is one of the series of attempt in smearing his name, another example is the gay who resides in Canada and claimed, they had something going.
However, Yul has figured out why all these are happening to him.
In a brief chat with Nollywoodgists.com, the proud father of three said; As a celebrity or a successful person in life you should expect such things. Challenges, temptations will always come your way.
People will try to bring you down. It's normal. But I focus on where I'm heading to and I just take them in my stride and move on. I believe God will keep me where he has put me."
He also talked about how his father influenced his carrer: ?"No extra push from my father. He encouraged me to follow my passion, my dream, which is being an actor and film director. That's all. But I worked hard on my own to be here. I started from the scratch."
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From