I Will Marry Fela In Heaven—Wife, Laide Kuti
Third wife of late Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Laide, has revealed that her late Afrobeat king was a man who built his family and had control over it. The beautiful woman said she would wish to die and join the late activist singer.
Speaking on a TVC programme, Your Views, on Wednesday, the woman said Fela got married to his much talked about 27 wives in order to compensate the earlier married wives of his who were brutalised by the government of then Military ruler, Olusegun Obasanjo.
Laide, who was a DJ in 1974, stated that they were severely dealt with by the military government and disclosed that she would not accept any form of apology except monetary.
She said Fela household lost several properties in the attack. According to her, as far as the Fela's legacy lives on, the family remains united.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From
- Wizkid Announces Break From Music