I Will Marry Fela In Heaven—Wife, Laide Kuti
Third wife of late Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Laide, has revealed that her late Afrobeat king was a man who built his family and had control over it. The beautiful woman said she would wish to die and join the late activist singer.
Speaking on a TVC programme, Your Views, on Wednesday, the woman said Fela got married to his much talked about 27 wives in order to compensate the earlier married wives of his who were brutalised by the government of then Military ruler, Olusegun Obasanjo.
Laide, who was a DJ in 1974, stated that they were severely dealt with by the military government and disclosed that she would not accept any form of apology except monetary.
She said Fela household lost several properties in the attack. According to her, as far as the Fela's legacy lives on, the family remains united.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins From Another Woman At 47
Annie Macaulay In Mouth-To-Mouth Kiss With Daughter, Posts Pix Online
Day Yoruba Actor Yomi Fash-Lanso Escaped Fans' Wrath for Refusing to Sign Autographs
THE TRUTH ABOUT BIG BROTHER AFRICA STAR, MELVIN ODUAH
Actress Yvonne Okoro Becomes New Face Of PZ Cussons Ghana
Evil People Could Be At Work,” Femi Kuti Feared Reptile In His Car
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot