Frank Idoho's Former Station, Metro 97.7 FM Celebrates 35 Years Anniversary
Africa's first FM radio station, Metro 97.7 FM on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 celebrated its 35 years of existence as a radio station in Nigeria.
The event was witnessed by veterans of the broadcasting profession in Nigeria. It also had the cutting of the anniversary cake by top management staff and others at the ceremony.
Metro 97.7 FM started as Nigeria Broadcasting Corporation in 1977. It later changed its name to Sunshine Station (under Radio Nigeria 2). This was followed by another name change to Metro 97.6 FM and finally to Metro 97.7 FM.
Frank Idoho of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' also cut his teeth with Metro FM with his hit radio programme, 'Cruise Control'. Charles Anazodo, Godwin Enakhena and others are some of their top presenters.
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti