'I Have A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, Nadia Buari'- Popular Comedian Confesses
Since, he discovered his calling and passion 5years ago, he took the bold step, and kicked off the business of comedy professionally. Ever since then, Abeokuta Ogun state born, Olufemi Olusesi Michael aka Aboki4Christ has not left any stone unturned as he has continued to perform in major comedy shows and concerts within and outside the shores of Nigeria..
In a brief chat with Nollywoodgists.com , he reveals what he wants from two popular movie goddesses, Nadia Buari and Genevieve Nnaji.
The funny man also talked about day he emptied his account to rent an apartment for a woman that doesn't even love him.
“I want to go on a date with two female celebrities; Nadia Buari. I met her last year in Ghana and I told her I'm crushing on her and she laughed, but in Nigeria, I love Genevieve Nnaji so much,” he gushed.
On the craziest thing he has ever done for love, he said, 'I emptied my account to rent an apartment for a girl in Port-Harcourt, the funniest part is that, she didn't even love me, it was after the apartment thing that she started even giving attention. I don't even have that kind of apartment I got for her, it's crazy believe me.''
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For