I Have Persevered in my Marriage for 9 years… Opeyemi Aiyeola Brags
Some people believe that some Nigerian entertainers will not be able to manage a sustainable union due to the nature of their job and that has cost some of them their relationships and marriages yet some are still enjoying theirs.
With the likes of Omotola Jalade, Ronke Oshodi, Omoni Oboli, Joke Silva and others, it shows that there is still hope for some celebs who do not even support being babaymamas which is now a trend in the industry.
Popular Yoruba actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola, is one example of a hard working woman who has been able to manage her home front and at the same time go to movie locations without any hindrance from her hubby.
Having able to manage her home, it is exactly nine years now since she got married to her husband and as today March 24th, 2015 marks the wedding anniversary, the actress could not hold back her joy as she appreciated God and her husband for being there for her and the family.
In her goodwill message, she said, “9years of marriage can't say anything but it's been you, only you my Lord and savior. I am grateful to you Lord for your strength, grace, patience, perseverance and determination. Olayiwola S n D, thanks for being a part of my life, love you all so very much.”
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows