How community forced Nollywood actor to go naked
After committing what they tagged as an abominable act, Nollywood actor, Fredrick Leonard was forced by his people and entire kinsmen to walk round the community naked in a new movie being shot in Owerri, Imo state.
With a working title, Tears of a King, the movie with suspense-filled scenes is being directed by Chidi Chidox Anyanwu and produced by Chima Ewurum of Kingces Film Productions.
Starring lead acts like Chiwetalu Agu, Vitalis Ndubuisi, Joyce Kalu, Mimi Orjiekwe, Fredrick Leonard, Dike Osinachi – Egbeigwe Apama, Jazzy Okey, Kay Samuel alongside others.
For professional inputs, creative costumier – Jacob Steven Okike (Jboy) and skillful make-up artiste – Ogeh Ezeh (Touch of Excellence) were all spotted on the set of the film location.
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B