Top comedian, Gordons Pens Neon’s Multi-millionaire Endorsement Deal
Popular comedian, Gordons, is now smiling to the bank after he penned a mouth-watering deal with a fashion company, Neon.
Neon, is a new fashion house that has vowed to change and redefine the wardrobes of Nigerian men, especially fashion conscious individuals and celebrities, recently flung its doors open for business in Lagos, amid applause.
The wave making fashion house with corporate showrooms in Victoria Island, Festac, Mandilas and Surulere respectively, recently signed the self-styled, Comedy Berlusconi as its brand ambassador.
The mouth-watering deal, we gathered would see the leading entertainer donning outfits from the fashion house and helping to promote them within and outside Nigeria in his capacity as their brand ambassador.
On the reason he picked Gordons among other celebrities, the boss of Neon, Mr. Onyekachi Opara, said; “We chose Gordons because he is a fashion conscious comedian and celebrity, who doesn't joke with African attires. In fact, Gordons is a proud promoter of African/Nigerian attires.”
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For