Top comedian, Gordons Pens Neon’s Multi-millionaire Endorsement Deal
Popular comedian, Gordons, is now smiling to the bank after he penned a mouth-watering deal with a fashion company, Neon.
Neon, is a new fashion house that has vowed to change and redefine the wardrobes of Nigerian men, especially fashion conscious individuals and celebrities, recently flung its doors open for business in Lagos, amid applause.
The wave making fashion house with corporate showrooms in Victoria Island, Festac, Mandilas and Surulere respectively, recently signed the self-styled, Comedy Berlusconi as its brand ambassador.
The mouth-watering deal, we gathered would see the leading entertainer donning outfits from the fashion house and helping to promote them within and outside Nigeria in his capacity as their brand ambassador.
On the reason he picked Gordons among other celebrities, the boss of Neon, Mr. Onyekachi Opara, said; “We chose Gordons because he is a fashion conscious comedian and celebrity, who doesn't joke with African attires. In fact, Gordons is a proud promoter of African/Nigerian attires.”
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown