Rapper 2Shotz Breaks Down In Tears As He Writes Emotional Letter To Daughter
The fact that he is currently battling a divorce case with his estranged wife, didn't stop Nigerian Rapper, William Oriorha better known as 2shotz, from loving his daughter and wishing her all the best in life.
2Shotz wrote an emotional birthday message to his daughter as she turns one today. His estranged wife, Precious Jones, went back to Canada last year after claims of domestic violence. She alleged that he physically and mentally abused her.
2Shotz touching message reads: “My darling daughter...I called u Chidiebube for a huge reason....I have been denied watching your birth and only saw you 6 months after....and I have only seen you once in my life....you have been snatched away from me and there has been a lot of lies told to the public just to enhance keeping you away from me. It hurts me that I won't be present for this 1st one...I miss you so much...it hurts me that I may never be present in your childhood to teach you a lot as a dad...
I wanted you to be my ride or die and best friend ...I wanted soooo many things for you..but my hands are tied..for now...but I have kept silent for a huge reason and let God be awesome in your life for me...wherever you go God will be with you and protect you... if whenever you grow up and look for me....let it be known to you that daddy is a famous man...ask for me and let someone who sees this somewhere somehow show this to you...and i will be waiting to see you again and tell you my side of the whole story...if you have brothers and sisters by then..they will be told about you.....and know that daddy fought really hard for you...and will still I write this in tears and joy at the same time...always remember..You are an ORIOHA.....and we love you....especially grandad, grandma, uncle Muna and Aunty Chichi...and daddy loves and will always love you..Forever..... HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY Bubu...may God bless and protect you for me. With love -DADDY-"
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive