People Flaunting Wealth are Suffering from Meningitis…Funke Adesiyan
Yoruba actress, Funke Adesiyan, is all out to fight some set of people who believe that flaunting their wealth and achievements is best way to tell their stories.
The actress, who has been observing these trends and has been furious about it has come out to describe such people that show off as people suffering from “poverty.”
She explains that rather than flaunt wealth in public, it is better people observe the greatness naturally rather than throwing it to the public.
In her words, “wealth, achievements and acquisition shouldn't be flaunted. They should come naturally to you. Those who do this are suffering from poverty meningitis.”
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con