The Main Reason I'm Still Married To My Millionaire Husband- Dakore Akande
Delectable Nollywood actress, Dakore Egbuson- Akande is one of the lucky stars that got married into a Billionaire's home.
However, the pretty mother of two lovely girls has cleared the airs that she married her hubby, Mr. Akande because of his father's immense wealth.
When asked how she felt concerning the rumours she married for money, Dakore said, "People are entitled to whatever they want to think. I married for love and that is why am still married. Just because my husband is from a wealthy family doesn't automatically mean i married into wealth. We love each other very much and we have two beautiful children. We're living our lives the best way we can."
Sharing her experience after being married for 5 years, Dakore said no marriage is perfect no matter those involved.
"Sometimes we get upset with each other and have expectations of each other but its a normal feeling, acting on it is a totally different thing. We have challenges like every marriage but we are commited and have our foundation as God."
The sexy diva dished out on her never changing locks and why she took it off after 13 years. According to her she has a special relationship with her locks and only cut them off after she got bored.
Dakore also disclosed she's one of the most scandal free actresses in the industry since 20 years.
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti