How Female National Youth Service Allegedly Escaped Being Raped at National Assembly
A female National Youth Service member attached to the National Assembly whose name was not disclosed, has narrowly escaped being raped according to reports by the The Nation.
The lady was said to be seen crying at the White House wing of the National Assembly complex at about 5:45pm, and when confronted by passers-by, she explained that a heavily built man accosted her while she went to ease herself at one of rest rooms in the upper legislative chamber.
She said she was about to undress herself when she saw a man entering the rest room meant for ladies and that was quite unusual.
Her words: “As the man approached me, I had no option than to raise the alarm and the man took to his heels.” She wondered why security operatives at the National Assembly did not respond quickly to her call and apprehend the man.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows