I Share my Anger with God, But My Husband Prefers to Sleep When Angry…Joke Silva
Many have admired the long lasting union of Nollywood super couple, Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs, but what some don't know is that their marriage also goes through some challenges just that they have been able to understand each other.
The actress speaking recently with The Authority, stated that in her home, she always has her low moments and for that period, people stay away from her until she is back to mood.
She stated that after making noise about anything at home, she goes back to God in prayers and it has helped her but for her husband, he prefers to sleep when he is angry.
According to her, “In my home when I have my low moments, my people know and they steer clear. But during my low moments, I just find out that by the time I have shouted here and shouted there, I still go back to God. I just go back to God and lay it at His feet. I am not one of those that hand over very easily though. I always believe that I can sort it out. And that's one of the things my husband doesn't understand. For him, if there is a situation, he just sleeps but not me. But finally, when I have done the sleeplessness night over and over again, I hand over.”
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu