Stop Giving Money to Lazy Men…Susan Peters Warn Ladies
These days it seems the women are beginning to rise to the challenges of life and are not ready to give room for any kind of lazy man in their life as more women try to be the best in their various endeavours.
Recently, newly married actress, Susan Peters, got many of her fans talking when she shared a meme which reads, “Stop giving men money. A man is not a man if he has to keep asking a woman for money.”
She stated that the saying is definitely true as pointed that a hard working man can only get support from his woman if he truly “respects and appreciate” her.
“What's your opinion? No more lazy ones. Hard workers. A real man never asks. I think women should only help those who respect and appreciate their women,” she said.
Do you think there are lots of men that are still lazy even with the situation of the country? Anyway, opinion defers.
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older