Stop Giving Money to Lazy Men…Susan Peters Warn Ladies
These days it seems the women are beginning to rise to the challenges of life and are not ready to give room for any kind of lazy man in their life as more women try to be the best in their various endeavours.
Recently, newly married actress, Susan Peters, got many of her fans talking when she shared a meme which reads, “Stop giving men money. A man is not a man if he has to keep asking a woman for money.”
She stated that the saying is definitely true as pointed that a hard working man can only get support from his woman if he truly “respects and appreciate” her.
“What's your opinion? No more lazy ones. Hard workers. A real man never asks. I think women should only help those who respect and appreciate their women,” she said.
Do you think there are lots of men that are still lazy even with the situation of the country? Anyway, opinion defers.
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ