Emmanuel Emenike Begins to Invest His Money Ahead of Retirement (Photos)
Former Super Eagles striker, Emmanuel Emenike, is seriously preparing ahead of his retirement from club football as he has just completed his building in Owerre, Imo state.
The footballer shared the news recently with the caption, “EE29 ::::8 unit's terraces is ready in owerri.”
Definitely he is not going to live there as he is going to let it out and get yearly payment. What a wise way to invest anyway, congrats to him.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For