Young Artistes Will Have to Pay High Amount to Copy my Song……..King Sunny Ade
Veteran Nigerian juju singer, King Sunny Ade, has disclosed that he does not select or push young talents away as he is ready to work with any young talents that approached him.
He recalled performing on the same stage alongside side Wizkid, Olamide and other artistes at Mo'Abudu's birthday anniversary which was held some weeks back and admitted that he is in the family of the new generation of artistes.
The legendary singer who turned 68 on Monday, September 22, 2014, stated that young artistes not being able to play musical instruments, should not be seen as a disappointed because he left his guitar for a while, but now, he is going back to it. But added that he will help the industry get things right.
Speaking about music in Nigeria, the king explained that the the Nigerian music industry itself needs a doctor to treat its ailment. Pointing out that some of musicians cannot afford to purchase their musical instruments. “You can't get a very good guitar at anything less than N60.000,00. Except you want to buy a low quality guitar. Musical instruments are very expansive.”
He added that musicians are fashioning out ways of producing their music. And for you to satisfy Nigerians with your music, you must always be good at your craft which cost a lot of money. “If young artistes want to copy my music, it would cost them a lot of money. It's not only juju music, it also affects other genres of music in Nigeria.”
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For