Ex-Beat FM OAP, Fade Ogunro Speaks On How She Managed 'Two Husbands' At A Time
When former Beat 99.9FM On-Air-Personality,Fade Ogunro announced late last year that she was leaving the radio station and saying goodbye to her OAP career, it came as a big shock to lots of her fans.
Explaining on the major reasons she had to opt out from Radio, Fade Ogunro, who runs a film production company called Film Factory with her famous cinematographer brother; Sesan Ogunro, said she was tired of marring two husbands.
"The reason behind that was because I owned a TV production company called Film Factory because when I moved to Nigeria, I didn't know any artiste. So working on radio -Saturday and Sunday was a great way for me to meet the artiste so that I could shoot a lot of their videos.
?People know my brother Sesan the director and together we run the company. He is the director and I'm the executive producer. Over the last 4 years that the company has been running, we are constantly getting busier.”
“So leaving radio was simply because I have tried to manage my time over the last 5 years but it comes to a time where you are like, you know what, I can't marry two husbands. I love the both of you but I have to pick one and I think my company fulfills me more.”
“We have gone from a staff of 3 to 30 in the last 3 years and the impact in terms of all the TV commercial and music videos I have shot. I feel like I'm impacting the African media a lot more which was my ultimate goal.”
“Even though radio gives me a certain fulfillment because I get millions of people around the world to listen to the show, I'm also with my company and on the other hand I train people like cameraman, sound guys, gaffers, lighting guys and editors."
- Empire Hosts Inaugural Event Themed #empiresundown
- Infinity Ebere Ohakwe premiers Nollywood movie Ola
- I gave Kemi a hard time because I didn’t want to d
- Wendy Shay, other 4 African female artists to head
- Nigerian actor Abbey Abimbola bags Asia's achievem
- I need husband urgently – Eucharia Anunobi cries o
- Tonto Dikeh, Kemi Olunloyo Battle For Supremacy Ra
- 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US
- Iheme Nancy laments Over Her Crashed investment
- Colleagues celebrates Ngozi Ezeonu as she turns 57