Empress Njamah to Celebrate Independence Day with her children (Photos)
Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, through her foundation, will be hosting kids during the Nigerian 55th day celebration come October 1st, 2015.
The actress, who has been more frequent at helping those in the needs through her charity works than her movies, says she draws strength from God as it has not been easy.
She stated that charity has always been what she has always anticipated to do and she was glad that it is gradually coming to pass.
In her words, “I want to thank God almighty for the strength his given me so far to do what I have passion for, Charity. Not been easy so far but want to thank my crew and friends who stood by me through the long drives to states, bushes, bad roads. May God bless you all for me.”
The actress philanthropic life has not gone unnoticed as she was recently given an award of recognition for her humanitarian works.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges