K1’s Daughter, Damilola Marshall Puts Dele Momodu’s Lawyers on Blast
It seems the child issue between Davido's family and Dele Momodu's family is not far from being over as it continues to attract various attentions.
While both parties are still at lodger heads over who takes custody of the child whom Davido says tested positive to cannabis which the baby got through her mother Sophia, after a medical checkup in the hospital, some people are still wondering how true the allegations are.
Both Davido and Dele Momodu, have been exchanging banters on their various social media platforms all to convince their fans by giving their own side to the story.
Meanwhile, an aledged petition filled by Sophia Momodu's lawyers from a particular chambers to the Director General National Agency for the Prohibition of trafficking in Persons, has surfaced online which talks about the various sections of the Childs Right Law 2007 of the Lagos State (as adapted from the Federal Act) as it forbids separation of a child from her parents.
As the various scenes are playing out, one person who is not comfortable with the way the lawyers have handled the issue is daughter of Wasiu Ayinde Marshall, Damilola Marshall, who was called to the Bar some few weeks ago.
Dami airing her opinion, described Momodu's lawyer as a “big fool” for falling to keep their clients case confidential and allowing it to get to the public.
According to her, “The lawyer is a big fool. Rule 19 of The rules of professional conduct provides that a lawyer must keep his/her clients case in confidence. The rule of confidentiality must always apply.”
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw