Tonto Dikeh Donates to Less Privilege in Ghana
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, in preparation for the Christmas celebration through her foundation has donated some gifts to the less privilege in Ghana.
Recently, the actress cum singer donated gifts to children in orphanages, at hospitals, and those from low-income communities.
Since the birth of her foundation on Wednesday, November 26, 2014, she is pressing forward in making sure she contributes her own quota to the development of the society.
Last year, the actress was at the SOS Orphanage Home in Kibi, Eastern Region of Ghana donating various gifts and giving 2 children of the home 4-year scholarships each and she is back this year again with another surprise.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi