I May Never Marry Nigerian---Wale Ojo
Star actor, Wale Ojo, has disclosed that he is unsure about having a Nigerian as his wife when he is ready to finally take the huge step.
Wale Ojo informed E24-7 in a recent interview that ladies are easily carried away by one's fame rather than see the personality.
Speaking on raising a family with a woman, the handsome actor said, “It will be, but it's as God decides. If it doesn't happen that way, there's nothing I can do about it. With the way things are going, I may end up not marrying a Nigerian woman.”
The actor explained why he is not considering having a Nigerian lady as wife. “You know how it is; you meet people every day.
“Recently, I shot a movie in Senegal and I fell in love with Senegal. It's a beautiful country with lovely people. It's a place I would love to go back to. So in my career, you meet different people and they will spin your life the other way. But yes, I would love to marry a Nigerian; it just hasn't happened yet. If you have any options, please let me know.”
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows