My Wife Is So Sweet And My Harshest Critic - Ebuka Uchendu Writes
Popular media personality, Ebuka Uchendu who recently walked down the aisle with his beautiful wife, Cynthia, the daughter of billionaire CEO of Young shall Grow Motors penned a beautiful birthday message to her, hinting on how sweet she is and how she is his harshest critic.
He also revealed via his Instagram post how they met five years ago, when she was 20, and him, 28.
"It's almost exactly 5 years to the day we first met and nothing about that day made me think we'd be where we are today. But I'll be forever grateful for that meeting and how things have evolved between us ever since.You make me so so happy and I'll never trade that for the world. Thank you for saying yes to me when I asked. Thank you for being such a bright light in my life.
Thank you for the endless laughs. Thank you for being so sweet. Thank you for being both my harshest critic and greatest supporter. Most of all, thank you for making me understand that LOVE actually does exist.
Happy 1st birthday (as my wife). I really do love you babe ," he captioned their lovely photo.
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador
- Photographer Ayo Alasi releases pre-wedding photos
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q