My Wife Is So Sweet And My Harshest Critic - Ebuka Uchendu Writes
Popular media personality, Ebuka Uchendu who recently walked down the aisle with his beautiful wife, Cynthia, the daughter of billionaire CEO of Young shall Grow Motors penned a beautiful birthday message to her, hinting on how sweet she is and how she is his harshest critic.
He also revealed via his Instagram post how they met five years ago, when she was 20, and him, 28.
"It's almost exactly 5 years to the day we first met and nothing about that day made me think we'd be where we are today. But I'll be forever grateful for that meeting and how things have evolved between us ever since.You make me so so happy and I'll never trade that for the world. Thank you for saying yes to me when I asked. Thank you for being such a bright light in my life.
Thank you for the endless laughs. Thank you for being so sweet. Thank you for being both my harshest critic and greatest supporter. Most of all, thank you for making me understand that LOVE actually does exist.
Happy 1st birthday (as my wife). I really do love you babe ," he captioned their lovely photo.
- Tana Adelana, Susan Peters, Kunle Remi, Grace the
- AIM Global Boss, Studio24 CEO Ifeanyi Oputa to rec
- Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja
- Desmond Elliot, Timaya, Funnybone, Mawuli Gavor an
- Seyi forfeits Veto power as Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and
- Teni, Rema, Fireboy, Others Thrill Fans at Nigeria
- Freshbydotun turns out extra ‘Suave’ for 2019 Coll
- Azeez Makinde Talks The Future Of Music Streaming,