I’m Okay With What I Have---Ini Edo
For those who knew Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, before now, they will attest to the fact that she has grown to be a more mature lady.
She is also less in the news for the wrong reasons unlike in the past, when different negative stories of hers were always in the public domain.
Recently, she opened a lounge in the Lekki area of Lagos State and the launch was witnessed some of her colleagues in the showbiz industry.
Ini explained that all she is today was made possible by God.
In her Sunday message, the actress said, “Feeling so blessed and content and it's all about King Jesus. I'm nothing without him.”
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel