The Real Me People Don't Know About- Bimbo Akintola
Veteran Actress Bimbo Akintola needs no much introduction, the talented thespian has within the space of time carved a remarkable niche for herself in the entertainment industry.
For a while, Bimbo went hiatus from the screen for reasons best known to her.
However in a recent interview with The Punch Newspaper, the light skinned actress talks about herself and the reasons she has been off the screen.
"It is not a matter of rebranding! It is a matter of believing in something. I started talking to myself that I am tired of being in every movie that doesn't say anything. I decided I want to be part of movies that say something and I choose my script now. We as actors have a duty to Nigeria, because we are known, so people use that popularity to make a difference. So with me, I am only doing stories that mean something to me," she said.
On how she lost so much weight, Bimbo hinted that she hits the gym everyday.
"I just exercise, I do a lot of exercise. I am a regular person at the gym and they would tell you that I am usually there by 5:40am. But since I have started shooting, I have had to stop."
She also reveals her real self: "I am a very simple person. I love my Mum to bits; she is the most important person in my life. I have friends who have been my friends for over 20 years. I love cooking, I love singing. I believe in God Almighty. I like being part of younger people's lives; I like to help because I know that I'm not just here for show, I'm doing something to help somebody else.:
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu