Alchohol Intake During Pregancy Very Detrimental-Doctors
A foremost U.S. pediatricians' group has warned against the intake of alchohol during pregnancy as against the regular believe that a little intake might do no harm.
“The only guarantee of having no effects from alcohol is no prenatal alcohol exposure,” Dr. Janet Williams, a professor of pediatrics at the University of Texas Health Science said.
She further said that even in the future research that alchohol always portray that“alcohol has subtle yet important lasting effects on academic performance, attention, behavior, cognition, memory, language skills, and visual and motor development.”
Physicians as well as researchers has warned against the intake of alchohol during pregnancy as it poses health hazards.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For