Suspect Gives Reasons Why He Stocked $34,000 In His Underwear
A suspect, simply identified as Ozoh Ikenna, who was arrested recently by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA for attempting to smuggle 23 wraps containing $34, 000 has said he hid the money in his private part due to his inability to swallow it.
It would be recalled that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, Head of Public Affairs, Ofoyeju Mitchell, arrested Ozoh Ikenna at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, MMIA, Lagos, on his way to Brazil during screening exercise of passengers, adding that, the suspect packed the dollars in wraps and concealed in his boxer shorts.
NDLEA airport commander, Ahmadu Garba, said the arrest was facilitated by a scanning machine.
“We also conducted a follow-up operation where one Ogbo Emmanuel who gave Ozoh the $34,000 dollars was arrested as further investigation is still on going,” Garba said.
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For