Chioma Toplis Hits Movie Location With Mr Ibu
Nollywood star, Chioma Toplis may no longer be regular on the television screens like she used to in the past, but she has not abandoned the profession that gave her fame.
The talented and charming actress is presently on a set of a new movie she is doing with John Okafor, fondly called Mr Ibu.
She is said to be in Festac area of Lagos State for the film, where she is playing the role of the wife of the comic actor.
Chioma made her career debut in 2004 in the movie entitled 'Stolen Bible' alongside Kate Henshaw. However, she gained prominence when she appeared in a lead role in a 2005 movie 'Trinity' with several other prominent Nigerian actors.
She is married and lives in the UK with her British engineer husband, Andrew Toplis and their three lovely children.
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire