JJC Launches ‘God Bless Nigeria’ Campaign
Ahead of Nigeria's 55th Independence Day celebration, popular singer, JJC, also known as Mr Skillz, has launched a campaign called 'God Bless Nigeria'.
JJC disclosed that the campaign will kick off on October 1, 2015 and he has urged Nigerians; both home and abroad to verbally speak and post on their respective social media platforms the prayerful message; #GODBLESSNIGERIA #GODBLESSAFRICA.
The 'We Are Africans' crooner further asked Nigerians to post an image of themselves like some other popular celebrities from different genres of entertainment had done and shared through their social media handles.
JJC pleaded that the harshtag #GodBlessNigeria be used for the campaign.
'No matter the tribe, gender, class or political party, together we are stand, divide we fall. Africans #AWOOO,' the singer declared.
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos