How Omotola’s Daughter, Meraiah Made N2.4 Million From Advert
Nollywood actress daughter, Omotola Jalade, Meraiah, seems to be one of the richest kids among the Ekeinde's dynasty after she along with her mother were made brand ambassador of popular seasoning.
Omotola stated that in the year 2014, she got a lot of endorsement deals like the knorr and her daughter made the sum of N2.4 million out of it.
According to her while speaking with Olisa on the Truth, she said, “I got a lot of endorsements last year. Like Knorr. My daughter actually made 2.4 million on that endorsement.”
It seems Meraiah being the second daughter of the actress, is actually toeing the same line with her mother towards becoming a celebrity as she is virtually seen with her mother at some events.
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos