How Omotola’s Daughter, Meraiah Made N2.4 Million From Advert
Nollywood actress daughter, Omotola Jalade, Meraiah, seems to be one of the richest kids among the Ekeinde's dynasty after she along with her mother were made brand ambassador of popular seasoning.
Omotola stated that in the year 2014, she got a lot of endorsement deals like the knorr and her daughter made the sum of N2.4 million out of it.
According to her while speaking with Olisa on the Truth, she said, “I got a lot of endorsements last year. Like Knorr. My daughter actually made 2.4 million on that endorsement.”
It seems Meraiah being the second daughter of the actress, is actually toeing the same line with her mother towards becoming a celebrity as she is virtually seen with her mother at some events.
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive