Why actresses Experience Hard Times In Marriage—Doris Simeon
She has been married before and also heartbroken, but despite all these, this talented and easy-going actress has not stopped being happy.
Doris Simeon is one actress in Nigeria some people never thought her union with Daniel Ademinokan would end the way it did. Not many even imagined that her colleague would snatch her man, but before her eyes, this happened.
But the actress seems to have found out why actresses go through tough time in their marriage, at least, going by what she said recently.
Speaking with Yes Magazine on the impression that actresses are promiscuous, the single mother of one said, “I will say that the impression is wrong and it's a big lie. But it's a free world and if you want to, you will. It's a thing of choice. But that doesn't mean that the whole women in the industry sleep around, and that's why they are not getting married.
“There are so many people out there who live their lives the way they want. How many do you hear about? But because we are the faces out there, everybody believes that we don't have a private life anymore and everything that happens in our lives, they have to know about it; as if they knew when you were born. It's just one of the things we face for being actresses.”
Doris also admitted that as an actress, they are prone to get attracted to wrong men. “Even if it brings the wrong men to you, it is still a thing of choice. You decide what you want and it is what you want that will happen.”
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe